SIGIA-L Mail Archives: [Sigia-l] For the Hall of the Obvious

[Sigia-l] For the Hall of the Obvious

From: Reinoud Bosman (reinoud.bosman)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 09:49:59 EST

I *love* my phone with everything on it. In fact, when buying it this was an
important criterium.

Because of this one little machine I don't have to walk around with a
bulging bag of paraphenalia.

I don't own an iPod, cause it's my phone
I don't have a diary, because I use my phone
No PDA, no address book, no camera (allright.. I wouldn't really need that
one anyway ;)

My point is: yes! it's very important to keep phones simple, but focus on
the user interface, not the functionality.

Nokia is the best selling phone in the world with the highest consumer
confidence because of it's intuitive and leading UI, not because their
phones have more gadgets.

r.