SIGIA-L Mail Archives: RE: [Sigia-l] Click that eye

RE: [Sigia-l] Click that eye

From: Jonathan Baker-Bates (Jonathan.Baker-Bates_at_Wheel.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2006 - 08:06:41 EDT

Brought to you by "The Institute of Interactive Research." Does anyone
know who these people are/were? If there are any of them on this list,
do you have any other projects brewing? Perhaps you could team up with
Professor Guang-Zhong Yang and do batyoureyelidsat.it?

Jonathan

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MessageLabs.

Most presentations/papers and posters have been loaded to the IA Summit 06 website:

http://iasummit.org/2006/conferencedescrip.htm
http://iasummit.org/2006/posters.htm