SIGIA-L Mail Archives: Re: [Sigia-l] Dedicated to those...

Re: [Sigia-l] Dedicated to those...

From: CD Evans (cd_at_infostyling.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2006 - 07:33:51 EST

Ziya, you old dog, you're still good news! After all these years, you never
manage to disappoint. And, Bravo Joel! Wonderful article!!!

For everyone who hasn't read the amazingly honest article about the self
imposed MBA Legislative Authority in the IT industry, I highly recommend it!

<http://www.joelonsoftware.com/items/2006/11/10b.html>

Keep on clicking!

CD

Message: 2